KRR Inc. is always looking for qualified and experienced specialists. If you are interested in joining our team or in learning about our apprenticeship opportunities, please contact us.
Current Job Openings:
Building Automation Technician
- Commission BAS, front-end workstations and services, and electric/pneumatic controls;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair a variety of existing installations or utilize as-built drawings and documentation;
- Review mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications to determine scope of work;
- Prepare electrical design, programming, instrumentation and IT support in order to perform start-up installations;
- Complete necessary repairs and replacements as needed;
- Oversee use of communication networks for control of equipment and monitoring systems;
- Complete accurate and detailed service reports for customer;
- Provide technical support to end users and field labourers when applicable;
- Liaise, consult and communication with contractors, suppliers, and engineers/consultants;
- Meet deadlines in a timely fashion;
- Travel to project site locations as required.
KRR is looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of previous Building Automation field service experience;
- Relevant educational background;
- Valid driver’s license required;
- Solid mechanical and electrical knowledge in HVAC and related control systems;
- Advanced troubleshooting and programming skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Multitasking, time-management and customer service skills.
Why work for KRR?
- Benefits after successful probationary period;
- RRSP Matching Pension Plan after successful one year employment;
- Competitive rates;
- Great managerial staff;
- Positive work environment;
- Opportunities to grow and learn new skills every day.
Permanent, full-time/part-time hours.