KRR Inc. is one of the leading HVAC companies in Southwestern Ontario providing high-quality and customized equipment installations to both the industrial and commercial sectors. Our sheet metal shop is able to customize projects to ensure exceptional performance while capitalizing on the provided space.
Our turnkey solutions for chillers, boilers, HVAC units, furnaces and air compressors meet the needs of our customers: high-quality products, efficiency and minimal equipment downtime. KRR Inc. can design, manufacture, integrate and install solutions to meet the widest variety of needs. With a full line of compatible software and hardware.
Our fully certified and experienced staff is dedicated to providing the
best results day after day. Their pride and commitment to their work is what
gives KRR Inc. the good name it has in this field. At the same time, it is our office staff with the trusted contacts and partners in the field.
We are proud of our accomplishments over the last 20 years in this area of our business. KRR Inc. has the resources, experience and aptitude to help make your project a reality!
KRR's Past and Current Projects:
Our customers understand how challenging controlling air quality can be in their plant. This is why they trust KRR Inc. to install the best equipment to fit their production and safety needs. We installed Camfil’s modular cartridge dust and fume collector, which has an easily customized design. This allowed us to include custom sheet metal work into the project in order to fit the customer’s demands.
Born out of a RAPRA research project, Ballotini vulcanization channels contain a bed of glass beads fluidized by hot air. The combination produces heat transfer rates 5 to 8 times faster than conventional high velocity hot air ovens. This is the curing medium of choice for high speed production of supported EPDM extrusion profiles for the automotive industry. Depending on the profile, line speeds of up to 36m/min (120 ft/min) can be achieved.
KRR Inc. has evolved the design of these ovens to:
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Improve energy efficiency
- Reduce line start-up times by employing advanced control schemes.
For more information:
Typically used as the first part of a profile curing system, microwave hot air ovens from KRR apply heating power using targeted high temperature air streams and a unique UHF spread pattern for the highest heat delivery in the industry.
• Air speeds to 4000 ft/min (20m/s) and 650°C.
• Self-guiding under air stream that supports the profile for conveyor-less transport.
• Live air-speed monitoring for diagnostic purposes.
• Profile channel temperature control is standard + or – 2 degrees C for each oven zone. Set-point ramping and cascade PID included.
• Master air speed is adjustable for 50% to 100% of the specified air speed of each section.
• UHF power to 24kW available with circulators and tuning to minimize reflected power for long magnetron life.
• Wave traps to reflect fugitive microwaves reducing lost power.
• Standard 6 kW magnetrons (YJ1600) and power spreading waveguide to avoid profile blisters.
• Pneumatically operated lids by 1 lever handle per section.
• Conveyor transport of unsupported profiles and rollers pockets for supported sections are both provided standard.
• Profile entry conveyor retractable with swing arm option available.
• Two profile break safety alarms (entry and exit) are provided as a smart alarm system connected to your extruders and pullers.
• CO2 fire suppression nozzles provided every 3m. Fire control sensors and systems available upon request.
• Water wash tank for profile cooling.